Our sincere thanks to all of you who made the recently ended "regular" season our best yet! But there is still much going on in the world of taxes:
Covid-19 Policy & Procedure
1. Please call or text us at 413-210-0102, or visit our website, to schedule a time to drop off your tax documents; or you may scan and upload them to our secure web portal. Please include health insurance forms (1099-HC, 1095-A,B, or C), and, for new clients, copies of the previous year's returns.
2. Please call or ring the bell when you arrive; we will come down to let you in. Please limit office visits to no more than fifteen minutes, bring no more than one person with you (excepting immediate family members); masks to be worn and social distancing maintained.
3. Please note that for safety reasons we cannot prepare returns “while-you-wait.” This policy also allows us to provide you with the best quality and most economical service.
4. When your tax returns are ready we will call to discuss them with you, and schedule a time you to come in and sign them. All clients will be given a fresh pen, and contact surfaces will be disinfected between clients.
5. Payment is due upon delivery of your returns. We accept cash, check, and all major credit/debit cards, both in the office and on the “Payments” page of our website.
6. Returns will be held two hours (or longer by request) before filing so that you may have time to fully review them at home, and contact us with any questions or concerns.
295 High Street, Suite 207,Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States
Due to the current public health situation, our office will be available by appointment only. Please see our Policy and Procedure section above.